Training Resources for Surefire CRM
Accessing Help Resources For Surefire CRM
This video provides a short overview of the many help resources available to Surefire users.
Set Up and Review Your Surefire Profile
As a new Surefire user, your system administrator will help you set up your Surefire Profile. In this video you’ll learn how to review the information and request edits as needed.
Turn On and Manage Your Notifications
Notifications are a tool that help Surefire users stay up to date on time sensitive tasks. This video covers how to manage these different notifications and update your preferences.
Add A Contact Manually to Your Surefire Database
As your business continues to grow there may be times that you need to add a new contact to your database outside of your automation or admin data uploads. In this video you’ll learn how to add a single contact to your database.
Locating Contact Records in Surefire
In this video we will review the ways you can locate individual contact records within the Surefire CRM platform.
Integrate Your Social Media Platforms
Surefire CRM allows loan officers to integrate their LinkedIn and Facebook platforms. In this video you’ll learn how to connect your accounts so that you can start posting through Surefire.
Find & Download Flyers in Surefire
With the Surefire platform, you have the ability to download and send flyers to your customers. In this video you’ll discover where flyers are housed and how to deploy them in the platform.
- Surefire New Account Set Up Checklist
- 5 Reasons to Not Use Spreadsheets for Your Mortgage Sale Pipeline
- 6 Ways Mortgage Marketing Automation Will Help Your Business
- How to Create a Mortgage Marketing Plan That Will Convert
- In Mortgage Marketing, Know When to Automate — and When to Apply a Human Touch
- How to Create Mortgage Marketing Newsletters that Convert
- 11 Great Social Media Marketing Examples for Mortgage Loan Officers
- 6 Digital Content Tips for More Effective Financial Services Marketing